What it is and what it is good for
The Single Business Communication is an online procedure which simplifies the registration of a new company in the Italian Business Register. It brings together in a single e-filing operation the following different applications to authorities such as the Chambers of Commerce, the national Revenue Agency (Agenzia delle Entrate), the National Institute for Insurance against Workplace Accidents (INAIL), the National Institute for Social Security (INPS) and local municipalities:
- registration in the Italian Business Register
- requests for the Fiscal code and VAT number
- registration of employees and other workers with the Social Security Agency, INPS
- establishment of mandatory coverage for worker compensation and disability insurance with INAIL
- the filing, if needed, at the local township's Point of Single Contact (SUAP) of the certified notification of commencement of the business activity (SCIA).
Prerequisites: Registration with the Telemaco service, Digital signature and Certified email
- To submit applications to the Business Register you must subscribe, at no cost, to the Telemaco e-filing service.
- To sign the Single Business Communication with full legal validity you must be in possession of a digital signature.
- The online form for the Single Business Communication requires that you provide a Certified email address for legally valid exchanges with the Competent Authorities that handle your application.
N.B. It is possible to delegate the above activities to an intermediary agent who can then legally perform all the e-filing operations.
Last updated: 06/08/2019